I have set myself the challenging (but by no means impossible) task of completing the remaining 60k~ words of the first draft of my third book for NaNoWriMo this year.
As a result, November will be a stressful month for me while I try to extract all these conflicting ideas from my brain and kind of smush them into words and paragraphs and scenes and eventually an entire novel that make sense from beginning to end.
So I apologise in advance for if you get caught up in any of the following that I do in the month of November:
- Being quiet/unresponsive both on and offline.
- Talking about nothing except word counts, targets, goals and word counts.
- Demanding to be left alone.
- Not eating.
- Drinking excessive amounts of caffeine/alcohol, depending on the time of day/day of week.
- Threatening to “punch you in the throat” or “slap you in the dick”, or just generally being nasty.
Stress turns me from a mild mannered, fairly decent human being into Aunt Irma, so this will be me in November:
Normal interaction will resume in December.
See you on the other side ^_^
Are you doing NaNoWriMo this year? Add me!Get social: